Hadi Yahya Lab Hardware Choice
Behind the Hadi Yahya Lab, there is hardware that handles all the lab demands. Nov 2020 I do a tech refresh on my lab. There are few changes on the Processor, Motherboard, and RAM. The rest hardware still remains the same.
Here the Nov 2020 Hardware List:
- Processor – Intel Core i7 10700K
- Processor Cooler – Noctua NH-U12A
- Motherboard – ASUS TUF B460M-PLUS
- RAM – 4 x 32GB Corsair LPX 3000MHz DDR4
I have to upgrade the three components because of the previous setup is no longer able to cater the number of virtual machine that I run on my lab.
Here the previous hardware list:
Processor – Intel Core i4 4790 w/ Stock Fan Motherboard – ASUS B85M-G RAM – 4 x 8BG Kingston 1600MHz DDR3
- Storage 1 – 480GB SanDisk SSD Plus
- Storage 2 – 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus
- Storage 3 – 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus
- Power Supply – Cooler Master 550W
- Casing – Cooler Master Silencio 352