Install VMware Workstation
For my lab I will using VMware Workstation. It is a hypervisor software that share the host resources to the Virtual Machine (VM). Multiple VMs with guest operating system like Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, Ubuntu Desktop, CentOS 7 and etc on the same host.
- Open web browser and search for VMware Workstation.
- Click on Download VMware Workstation Pro.
- Choose and Download the VMware Workstation Pro.
- Once the download complete. Run the software.
- Click Next.
- Tick “I accept the terms…” and click Next.
- Tick “Enhanced keyboard driver…” and left the rest as default. Click Next.
- At User Experience Setting, click Next.
- At Shortcuts, click Next.
- Click Install.
- Wait until the installation complete.
- If have license, click License and install the key. If not click Finish.
- Click Yes to restart computer. (Enhanced keyboard driver required to restart to take effect.)
- Run the VMware Workstation. Here show the interface of VMware Workstation.
The VMware Workstation is ready.