Create Virtual Machine
Virtual Machine (VM) is container to run guest operating system like Windows, *nix and etc. Hypervisor layer which is VMware Workstation allow VM to use the resources like Processor, RAM, Storage, Network and etc.
- Open VMware Workstation
- At File, Click New Virtual Machine.
- Click Next.
- Select the “I will install…” and click Next.
- Select the correct Guest operating system and version. Click Next.
- Left the value default or change it if need. Click Nex.t
- Set the disk size and click Next.
- Review the setting and click Finish.
- Here show the VM is created successfully.
- VM devices setting can be change to it need. Click Edit virtual machine settings to change the value like Memory, Processors and etc.
- Below show the value that have been change.
- To install the operating system, edit the setting and load the guest operating system ISO at CD/DVD.
- Click Power on this virtual machine and start to install the operating system.
Once the operating system installation is complete. The Virtual Machine is ready.