Clean Up Clone Windows Using SYSPREP
Before the clone VM with Windows Operating System can be use, it need to be “generalized”. SYSPREP (System Preparation Tool) is a tools from Microsoft.
- Open the Run, type sysprep and hit Enter.
- Double the sysprep application.
- Select as below and click OK.
- Wait for the reboot process.
- Complete the information require during this setup.
- Click Accept.
- Set the password and click Finish.
- The guest operating system is ready to use.
By using the VMware Clone Feature and Windows Tool Sysprep the VM creation and OS installation time can be save.