Previous post, I successfully backup the file system from client AD01 and in this post I will do file system restoration on the same server.
- Menu > Jobs > Create Restore Job.
- Review the backed up set.
- Select the backed up set and click Restore.
- Expend the tree.
- I will restore NetVault Client Install Software from C:\User\Administrator\Download\
- Tick the file.
- Press on the file to perform additional task like rename/relocate.
- I rename the file and relocate it to restore folder. I didn’t create the restore folder. The restore job will create the folder during the process.
- Click OK.
- Review the setting and click Next.
- Complete the details require.
- I just fill in the Job Name and left the rest as default.
- Make sure the Target Client is the same server we backup.
- Click Save & Submit.
- View the job status, Menu > Monitoring > Job Status.
- Below show the restore job is complete.
- Go to the client and check the directory and the files.
- Below show the restore folder created and the software is restored.
- Review the duration for restore from Menu > Monitoring > Job Status.
- Select the job and click Manage Job.
- It show average duration is 1 sec to restore average size 59.52 MiB (62.41 MB).
Great! The file is successfully restore. In the next post I plan to test backup and restore more large size for single file and multiple files to see the different.