Windows Server 2019 is the latest version server operating system released by Microsoft on Oct 2, 2018 and the Extended Support until Jan 9, 2029. Product evaluation can be download here.
- Run the VM. Make sure the guest operating system ISO is loaded.
- Press any key.
- Click Next.
- Click Install Now.
- Select any Desktop Experience Version. Click Next.
- Tick “I accept the license terms” and click Next.
- Click Custom: Install Windows only
- Select the drive and click Next.
- Wait until the installation complete.
- Set the password. Click Finish.
- The VM with guest operating system Windows Server 2019 is ready.